Let's see your Christmas presents

Yea I know it's early but mine came in the mail and I had to look . I haven't used it yet but the helmet has been used and works great .

Last edited:
Not for me but I built these HO slot car layouts for each of my grandsons, one is ten the other is four (so it's as much for my son as him!) Not as elaborate as mine but made from all the spare track I have. I had bought several large auction lots of old track on eBay like five years ago, cleaned it off and set up my own custom race courses. They're all boxed n ready to go! Hope they dig it.:xmas-smiley-016:

We bought this right after Christmas last year and still love it, its a gift that just keeps on giving.
We love it.

I also bought this that sort of goes with the house.

We don't really do "gifts" at Christmas, we maybe exchange some of our favorite treats but mostly we just enjoy Christmas for the holiday it is and are thankful for everything we have all year long.

WLB

I got a new single shot rifle in 300 Blackout, cases, bullets, and loading dies. Cute little thing under 36 inches, threaded for a silencer, and weighs just 5 pounds. Haven't shot it yet but did load some subsonic rounds this morning in case it dries out enough to go to the farm this week.

WrenchDad

Just won this at the Company XMas party on Friday. When I showed my son he said " That's the perfect size for washing mini bikes". I didn't have one yet so that worked out good.