Lifan makes a twin?.....

KB2ROCKET

I have been eyeing these engines for a long time I would think they would be a nice upgrade for my bike
only 3.5 hp more but so much cooler

KB2ROCKET

if you mean my bike then the answer is it is a single cylinder lifan they call it a 250 but its really a 229cc
the lifan is also called a 250 and I forget how much it displaces but its just under 250cc a lot closer than the single
:laugh:

about the bike its called "Tha Heist" by cleveland cycle werks
I dont suggest anyone buy one they look good but they have lots of problems
but if you want to find out for your self here is their web site http://www.clevelandcyclewerks.com/bikes/ you have been warned :)

Last edited:

toomanytoys

if you mean my bike then the answer is it is a single cylinder lifan they call it a 250 but its really a 229cc
the lifan is also called a 250 and I forget how much it displaces but its just under 250cc a lot closer than the single

but if you want to find out for your self here is their web site Cleveland CycleWerks - Bikes you have been warned :)
I was thinking those bikes were 150s for some reason. The 250 Twin would make that thing look freaking killer though!

but if you want to find out for your self here is their web site Cleveland CycleWerks - Bikes you have been warned :)
Sounds like my 08 Honda Recon. Its labeled a 250cc for class size but it only has 229cc's.