Lil Indian 4" mag wheels, junk tires

They belong to Markus, BadBaja is his Ebay handle. And he knows what stuff is worth, you may be able to buy 6" repops but 4" Lil Indian mags do not come up for sale often and to my knowledge are not reproduced. As much as Lil Indian stuff brings the wheels seem fairly priced, time will tell if someone thinks they are worth it.

One bid someone thinks they are worth it. They are hard to come by or just to buy because of the price.
I knew someone would bid, as did Markus. He's a true minibiker who knows his hobby and his customer base, he does well buying and selling and has even bought from me on Ebay.:thumbsup:

markus

Wheels

4" wheels with rotted tires, $250 and still bidding. You can buy the same tires on ebay nos for $40 +shipping, I did.

So, if the wheels are worth it to you... enter the jungle :shrug:

You got a link to those Generals? Thats a great deal :thumbsup: I could use some for my other 4" mag set that I am polishing. Ive got Jumbo Jr.'s for it but the bike is a 70's model and I think the jumbos are more of a 60's sidewall. Looks like I'll have a couple bucks in my paypal in oh about 6 days to buy some :wink:

Bikerscum

They belong to Markus, BadBaja is his Ebay handle. And he knows what stuff is worth, you may be able to buy 6" repops but 4" Lil Indian mags do not come up for sale often and to my knowledge are not reproduced. As much as Lil Indian stuff brings the wheels seem fairly priced, time will tell if someone thinks they are worth it.
I didn't say the wheels weren't fairly priced, only what the price was. Read it again.

Bikerscum

You got a link to those Generals? Thats a great deal :thumbsup: I could use some for my other 4" mag set that I am polishing. Ive got Jumbo Jr.'s for it but the bike is a 70's model and I think the jumbos are more of a 60's sidewall. Looks like I'll have a couple bucks in my paypal in oh about 6 days to buy some :wink:
My mistake, the ad I saw was for 6"...

tires

Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:

My mistake, the ad I saw was for 6"...

tires

Good luck with the sale :thumbsup:
I have two pairs of those tires I got from road_king_frank and I was happy with the price, I would imagine those in 4" would be high much like double Indian heads are. Seems to me we both typed without thinking here, it happens.

Last edited:

Bikerscum

"the jungle" comment was the bidding war I figure is coming.

If they were $250 buy it now I would already own them.

You're right, sometimes things don't come across as intended.

:scooter: