Lil indian and moto skeeter 650 parts

hello all ., my names steve ... new to this site .. but have had mini bikes for yrs..
im a vintage kart collector and racer from N.y. and i have 10-15 mini bikes left from a 40 -50 mini bike collection i had .. i decided to fix a few ...so for now
im looking for the small lil indian decal for the front fork head stem .. and a throttle assey or just the twister im looking for the style with the square checker print ..?? if you no what i mean ..

and a recoil assey . for a moto skeeter 650 with bse motor ..

i have cash or trades.. theres atleast 30 flat heads 3 - 4 and 5hp four tech. h50s few frames ., few odds and ends stacks of tires Nos and used .. etc..

Welcome to the fun Steve. The decal for the Little Indian can be had from Allied Industries which are run by one of the original owners of Little Indian Mini Bikes.Do you have any spare Little Indian parts?--cheers Bill.

thanks all

thanks guys .. i looked and found history of lil indians and red the whole story of the 3 brothers .. very cool page .
. well then i looked on there site .
. i guess i need to be more specific .
. i only seen the big head stem stickers for the modern lil indians with the full plate on front .. im looking for the little one that goes right on the head stem itself .. ??
i do have another lil indian 400 thats in pieces a nos jack shaft assey that goes between motor and frame to line up a 5hp flat head on a 400 chassis .. its not two speed it just lines up the motor to rear sprocket .. four 5" or 6" wheels i have to look ..thats it for lil indian stuff ..

its cool fixing up another mini or 4 ..!! i havnt messed with them in over 20 yrs they still all settin in same spot .. i had 40 or 50 .. down to about 12 projects ..