Lil' Indian HellCat? Sensation Go Devil? It's not a Rupp

The best I can tell this is a Lil' Indian Hellcat. It also resembles a Sensation Go Devil. I know it's not a Rupp but the guy I got it from insisted it was. I have the front forks too. They are sprung and the bike had spoked wheels 10 or 12" wheels. The gas tank is plastic...

vwfan79

I can't tell you what it is but I can say it's not a Hellcat. Here's a picture of my old Hellcat. Tank is different, seat area is different and the rear axle mount is different.

The strange thing is, I have another mini bike that I they say came from Tractor-Supply, it looks just like the model 3603 in the Alexander-Reynolds flyer publication.

So my frame came with the front spring set-up so it looks like it would have been the Buccaneer. It also had remnants of some wiring for lights... Thanks to cheezy1 and SimpleTom... Cheezy1 would have gotten best answer credit but SimpleTom had the visual that sopped all of the new questions pummeling my brain, set of by the cheezy1's vague answer... Some how I thing the cheezy1 likes it that way. "Here's your answer, have fun with the new 50 questions my answer just spawned." Thanks again to both of you.

I'm not going to be keeping this thing so if there are die-hard ARCO Alexander Reynolds fans out there, get in touch. I'll trade for wheels, clutches and or 2speed clutch stuff, drum brake Assemblies...

Basically like Tom said...without the forks..it is tough to tell the model. But the brand is simple to tell. And its no big deal...I dont really get into the "best answer" thing..as long as you got your answer thats all that counts.:thumbsup: