Lil Indian Sabre

It's been a while since I posted anything on this bike. I've been working on it all year as funds have allowed. It's my first mini bike and I've had a blast fixing it up. Just wanted to share with everyone were I'm at on this project. I was running an Intek i/c on it before painting it. But I didn't like having to use a remote tank. So I pulled the gx200 off my pressure washer and decided to use it instead. It fits great in the frame. Just made the header pipe for it last weekend. Picked up the muffler for $5 at the local hardware store. It sounds great to. My next plans are to get new shocks, a front fender, and a new rear sprocket. I believe mine is out of round or something. As I turn the rear wheel the chain gets loose, then tight, then loose again. Let me know what yall think. Thanks for looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool...are the rear wheel bolts correct size? Sometimes people use thinner ones and it makes the sprocket off center a smidge. On a side note...SELL ME THE SEAT!!!! lol

Cool...are the rear wheel bolts correct size? Sometimes people use thinner ones and it makes the sprocket off center a smidge. On a side note...SELL ME THE SEAT!!!! lol
I'll have to check the rear wheel bolts. I bought new ones but it did the same thing with the old ones. I really dig the Huffy seat. It came with the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk