Lil Indian Size?

Is this Lil Indian the smallest frame size that they make? It measures 14 3/8" from the bottom to the top rail. And is the bracket on the right side for a brake? I have seen them on the left and they use the sprocket as the disc brake but I am not sure on this one?? Any help will be appreciated. GM

Bikerscum

I don't know if it's the smallest, some experts will chime in I'm sure. The brake bracket is on the right because that's a 2 speed frame. It came originally with a jackshaft/clutch setup with 3 chains so the sprocket & brake are on the right. The 2 speed trannys are near impossible to find and $$$.

:scooter:

I don't know if it's the smallest, some experts will chime in I'm sure. The brake bracket is on the right because that's a 2 speed frame. It came originally with a jackshaft/clutch setup with 3 chains so the sprocket & brake are on the right. The 2 speed trannys are near impossible to find and $$$.

:scooter:
There not that hard to find......:rolleyes:

Mean Dean

I don't have any 2 speed set ups. Must be hard to find. There should be a vin# stamped on the axle bracket on the right. It has the skinny fork triple trees. Looks like a 65' I would say.

No pics as it is in storage since I got it. Too much stuff and not enough room or time. I planned on making it a rolling kart for swap meets but it never happened. GM

jeep4me

Yellow plastic wheels?? I bought the bike from Steve J. "jeepforme" maybe he can tell us all. Gary M
All I can tell you is that they are plastic. I didn't realize it until I took the bike apart to clean and paint it. They were on there when I bought the bike. Something similar to the azusa lite wheels, but with a much nicer pattern.

Dean said they were the " rare" lil indian racing rims, but I think he was just messing with me.

Yellow Wheels & Side Car

Here is a close up of the wheel I had taken some time ago. Notice it is a 6 inch rim also and I like the looks of the larger wheels & tires on these bikes. Also is a picture of the side car for the Lil Indian I had. You can see it in the rear of the over flow from my garage. I cannot even walk in there now!!! There have been 7 or so more MB's added and a go kart too.

Attachments