LiL Inidan 600 two speed

up for sale is a1966 Lil indian mini matic this is the nicest lil indian in the country $1500.00 sorry no trades this minibike has never had oil or gas put in it

Bikerscum

up for sale is a1966 Lil indian mini matic this is the nicest lil indian in the country $1500.00 sorry no trades this minibike has never had oil or gas put in it
I'll give you $500 for the mini-matic from the chainguard to the rear sprocket, all inclusive, if it's original. :deal:

Offer only good until I sober up in the morning.

Last edited:

MINI-MATIC

Model 600

Thank you, I'm thrilled, can't wait to get it here. The barn will have to wait though... I need a pickup truck to haul these things first!
I know you will like it!!,I did a concourse restoration on this bike.This bike is hand signed by Ray Michrina.Even things like the air filter element is NOS,correct yellow color,and you cant even see it!! The tires are NOS,you wont find another pair!! also NOS complete 2 speed setup,including a super rare NOS drive,Fairbanks Morse clutch.This bike screams rare,correct!!:thumbsup: I have another NOS complete 2 speed setup I may sell if the price is right