Live Axle Kart Sprocket

Hey for some reason my chain keeps coming off on my kart. I have a live axle, and i notice that my sprocket keeps shifting after i move it over alittle. When it shifts that when the chain comes off. I also notice when i turn my chain gets tighter like there more tension on the chain when i turn. But i am wondering how to fix this problem? Because i notice that my sprocket will shift, and i have made sure i tighten down the bolts real good. But still no luck :(

C9H13NO3

Try Locking collars, I had to do that on my kart and they work well. also, the chain getting tight and loose means that you need to oil your chain/ your chain is stretching in one spot, and not the other.

sounds like your axle is shifting back and forth. it could be just the sprocket hub or where the bearings sit. Shuck the cart side to side and see what its doing

I figure out my problem. The axle was shifting back and forth. The nut that were holding the wheel was ruined. Because it was missing the lock so it would keep coming unscrewd. I got some new lock nuts and now i am good to go :)