Looking for an tecumseh HM100 Crankshaft

RobK

I doubt it, but I'll do a little checking. Have a model # on the engine? I can look up the part numbers, but I need the engine model numbers.

Last edited:

Big Jim

Yellow, how much would you charge to machine one down? What size would it be 3/4" or is the enough meat to go 1"? Thanks!!

RobK

Appreciate the gesture. I'm sure I could get a local machine shop to do it. I know a guy who would probably do it pretty cheap. I just thought it would be an easy thing to find.

Appreciate the gesture. I'm sure I could get a local machine shop to do it. I know a guy who would probably do it pretty cheap. I just thought it would be an easy thing to find.
Your better off machining the one in the engine. When its done you have no doubt about reassembly of your engine.

Yellow, how much would you charge to machine one down? What size would it be 3/4" or is the enough meat to go 1"? Thanks!!
I don't charge anything, you just pay postage both ways...

The finished size of each crank depends on what is there to start with...I don't weld extensions onto cranks...

I have a thread for crank machine work in the parts section...post a pic of your crank and we'll see what can be done with it...

Big Jim

Posted in the other section also Yellow. Surplus Center sells a 10hp tecumseh generator engine.
Cut to .75 is stout enough for a Super bronc with a 30 series, correct?
Can the generator engine be "throttled?"
Thanks Yellow!:thumbsup:

Posted in the other section also Yellow. Surplus Center sells a 10hp tecumseh generator engine.
Cut to .75 is stout enough for a Super bronc with a 30 series, correct?
Can the generator engine be "throttled?"
Thanks Yellow!:thumbsup:
Yes and yes...I just did a crank for an OHH110...

The TEC 10hp mounted on your Bronc will be awesome...