Looking for Carlisle 5 " Slicks

Restoring an old kart....looking for some vintage Carlisle or Goodyear slicks for 5" rim....nos or in good shape...nicer they are the more I'll pay..:thumbsup:

will consider any height or width...lemme know what you got..

Might have some vintage mini parts to trade also.....:wink:

Dude......

Literally............ Coming back from GR.... Stop in Amish country where we'd (seen) the barn sale on the way up... :mellow:.. Pull in....

Here's some big ole electrical box like fuse panel but BABOW!! friggin BIGGUN!!!... says 50 bucks... Rick say's "WOW, we might as well turn around right now"

to which I reply.. "Hell we're already here, maybe he has a RuppTT500 and wants 50 bucks for it :shrug:"

Not quite.. :laugh: He was PROUD of stuff though.. MAN he had stuff jacked up... But.. Just as I had mentioned.... He aint got just NO clue WHAT HE HAS!!!! 60's Rupp

He wanted 25 bucks for the machine that NO ONE was EVER gonna buy.... :mellow: But I spotted the...

"DAMN that looks like a turbine.....:glare:.... you could almost use that as.... :eek:hmy: IT IS a :censure:ing turbine wheel" :eek:hmy:

"WTF??? It's all weird looking.... OHMYGOD!! Lookit the CHROME though"

"OH MY GOD IT'S FOUR OF EM!!!!

This is about the time I actually die... :mellow:

So I haggle back and forth, tried giving him 20, (as I'm broke ) he want's 22.50..

:doah: Really?? Now we're doing the quarters thing??

So I tried giving him 20 bucks for just the wheels, you keep the machine.. :shrug: He says... "gimmie 15.."

This is when I die again... :lol:

And yeah.... It started out as a simple

(Oh lookit how cute that thing looks like.....).........

And the more I studied them, the more perplexing they became......

And I no shit literally couldn't stop staring through the back window at them all the way back to Olivet...

Rick asked

"do ya wanna ride back there?? :doah:"

so I said......

"NO, I ABOUT just put them back here with me but didn't for I don't know why. :glare: I think I would have sexually assaulted them by now.... :glare: Literally about to hop back there and hump-up-onum..

We were all were getting a kick out of them..... Literally told him I was gonna assault the damn things.... :laugh: It still hasn't even set in yet.. :mellow: I am literally in shock over what has happened.. It's like one of those life altering deals ya know??? Someone died, watched your kid be born, won the Olympics,

still shaking two hours later... Don't know what to make of it... :mellow: It'll be days before I can even state a simple fact "OH I got some of those"

Because right now I still have to keep myself distanced from them.. I tell everyone I see about it and am all smiley and about to screech like a 13 year old girl

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! :lol:

looks like bullet holes in the side of one of 'em..: :confused:
Those are tits..
as in where they injected the rubber into the mold... Still new..

I was more confused by the bullet holes in the TREAD.... Until Rick was looking them over at my place, and says

"WOW lookit those (Wear Bars) in that tread, there's a lot of meat on those things... I guess they ARE pretty heavty duty, huh??"

OHHhh yeah... Wear Bars.. :doah:

Those are tits..
as in where they injected the rubber into the mold... Still new..

I was more confused by the bullet holes in the TREAD.... Until Rick was looking them over at my place, and says

"WOW lookit those (Wear Bars) in that tread, there's a lot of meat on those things... I guess they ARE pretty heavty duty, huh??"

OHHhh yeah... Wear Bars.. :doah:
Gees dont you guys watch Nascar :doah: