looking for parts/pics or brochures of the ccs supercharger bike

looking for pics or brochures of the ccs supercharger bike
the model with 10 inch wheelset and full suspension,and a tav setup/4hp tec.

esp need pics of the sides of bike,sticker on tav cover > says what??
and pics of rear drive too.
have been thru all the what is it topics and saw cheezys brochure pic.:thumbsup:

also need a slant intake for a tec 4hp,or a recommendation for what to use there?
and probably the hardest part,a Seat.
ive seen 2 diff versions already and im a bit confused there.
if you have a roller could you possibly post a pic of the front seat mount as well.

seeing as this is my first attempt at rebuilding/restoing a mini,is this bike worth doing?
im not looking to flip it,i just really liked the brochure pics and thought it might be a nice rider when done?
ill post pics of it tonite.

heres what im working with...
more needs today after mockup are
rear fender,front headlight,correct pegs-set.
correct tav cover.

some really good pics of the frame itself so i can fix the front tube and the front seat tab.
a nice side pic of the right hand side gear theres a tab there maybe for a cover?

118_0304.JPG 118_0306.JPG 118_0308.JPG 118_0309.JPG 118_0310.JPG 118_0312.JPG 118_0313.JPG

I have a ram charger I'll take a few photos and get them on here. I think the only differences between the super charger and the ram charger were the front forks the tank and seat. Everything else looks to be the same from what I've seen. Looks like your missing the bottoms of the handle bar clamps, your break levers are not original. And I have a lead on your rear fender.

Check out ebay item number 182129966678 I'm 95% positive these are the correct fenders for the chargers. They seem to match up with my originals from what I can tell. Just bought a set today there in the mail.

lol James!
i had put those Same fenders on my watch list last nite before i even got the bike!!
good eye Sir.

and Ond,Eric,do you have any Closeup pics?
of both sides??
does yours have that same tab just over the gear on the right hand side?
is there a chainguard that goes there?

ive been searching the web hardcore and theres literally Nothing out there aside from 2 brochures one from Markus and one from Cheezy.
im Hoping some one else can and will show theirs,be it bikes or brochures :thumbsup:

Here was an all original one missing only exhaust (only pic I could find..doesn't have everything in this pic). I got rid of it to another member in New York so he could restore it for a friend. I never heard no more from him of if he ever got it done. I will get better pics for you and james ackerman this weekend.

I know theres almost no info on these bikes. I was lucky to find a complete original bike i dont think im missing a single piece of it.Heres a photo of the chain guard, handlebar mount, brake lever, and foot peg. These were all original.

ond,i just realized that you might just possibly have the belt number i need? for the tav
or maybe they are on that stat page fingers crossed.

and cheezy this is the picture that hooked me,so hey,do i get to blame this on you :wink:
cs supercharger rare bike.jpg

James can you take another pic of the Flip side of that chain guard?
and then another of it standing on its end with like a soda bottle standing next to it too?
Thanks!!

I've seen that photo. It's helped me alot, this bike was so rusty and that photo really helped me to know what was chrome and what wasnt. I know the rims are chromed but maybe you can help me, we're the hubs just polished or were they coated with something. It looks like yours are in nice condition. Also were the spokes chromed?

theyve been painted over the oven-off will tell all soon.
im guessing rusty rollers here too.

id ask one of the Pros tho,cause they would know.
try enlarging this pic and then hovering directly over the brake pic upper right corner
( i had to save it to my pc to be able to do that )
cs supercharger stats.jpg

that project stalled after discovering forks bent and handlebars crimped.
prolly have to make new forks and find other bars.
otherwise had it mocked up and ready to blast n paint.

still hoping Bill will send Ads.
ill lightly blaze those wheels today and let you know.

on that belt,i also discovered that if i slotted the engine plate a hair more,
i can use a reg tav belt,and drivers from the new cheapo tavs.
have not decided if thats something i should do yet.