Looking for Tec part number for h50 and h70 carb rebuild kits

125ccCrazy

I was about to order a couple rebuild kits for my h50 and h70 carbs but noticed there are prob a half dozen kits with different part numbers that say they fit these carbs along with several of the smaller engines...... anyone know which kit is what? or are they all the same but have different numbers for different applications like snowblower, tractor, minibike ect?

125ccCrazy

Have you tried to look up your motor on Partstree.com, you might get your answer there.
I just gave that a shot Bill but no luck... just shows carbs... thier prices are off the hook....wow....nearly double what others sell for...

Thanks for the tip just the same..

Last edited:

jrzmac

125ccCrazy, do you have the numbers off the shroud? if so, I know a place where I can get the exact parts if you have the serial numbers!

125ccCrazy

125ccCrazy, do you have the numbers off the shroud? if so, I know a place where I can get the exact parts if you have the serial numbers!
yeah sure do

the h50 is 65268H serial 1028D

the h70 is 130005 serial 7243 05115

that would be great if you can get me the correct part numbers...

I appreciate the help...

delray

looks like both take the same carb repair kit. part number 31840
your h50 looks to be a older unit with a steel tank?:rolleyes:

125ccCrazy

looks like both take the same carb repair kit. part number 31840
your h50 looks to be a older unit with a steel tank?:rolleyes:
the h50 came on the hilltopper which has a frame mounted plastic tank, is it the original engine to the bike?? no idea, I'm assuming so but can't say for sure..

The h70 has a steel tank, well it did..won't be using it on the Wildcat though...

The 31840 was the first number I was going to go with then as I looked further down the page there were a few more listing for the H50 and H70 and thats when I got confused as what one to get...
The needles look the same as mine as far as length,,,

Thanks Delray

jrzmac

delray is right, the kit is 31840 for both. as long as they have the original carbs! I dont think it realy matters though. I think they pretty much are all alike until you get up to 10 and up horsepower

delray

cool:thumbsup: glad to help. if the h50 was not for a minibike,then it could of came with a steel tank, also makes sense that it did not have a factory steel tank on it,because the minibike has it's own plastic factory mounted tank for it already.:thumbsup:

Just check when you get your kit. If it comes with a new main jet, Check that it is the same number as the original. I gotten some kits that are a different number on the main jet, so I reuse the original main jet. I usually just use the rubber bowl gasket and other seals and ETC when I get the Tecumseh kits.