Lower Alabama!!! April 11, 2015

buckeye

Glad everyone had a good time.
Tad, I think your son and MB-165's son, rode more than anyone.
Loved the ear to ear smiles!

Pete, MB-165 gets the award to furthest travel.
Sure enjoyed visiting with a old friend. And all of his help Friday night.

Last edited:
If anyone has a picture of the big guy on the red doodle bug that was with the stretched teal bike, let me know. Haven't noticed any of me yet lol. Maybe I'm blind lol.

markus

Very cool they had the track cleaned up this time :thumbsup: Looks like it was a great day, wish I could have had my :001_9898: together and made the trek up as I had a blast at the first one!!

It definitely looks like you outdid yourself Tom! And that's saying something because the last event was no slouch either! :thumbsup: I kinda want to smack myself for not coming. :facepalm:

So much fun! Looking forward to another one!

Gumpit, I had my alsport trike there...barely, I HD a lawnmower cishion seat ratchet strapped to a seat that was bolted down, a 4" tire up front, no brakes, but a brand new pred with a sweet header!

Sarah is sore and has a broken collar bone, she's good though! Thank to everyone who helped and thanks for the help with other things besides her spill.
And yes, it's true, she was passing me in a power slide!

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Gotta give a Girl props for putting it all out on the track, :thumbsup:

And she still Wins by making you her man servant for a while :laugh:

Gumpit, I had my alsport trike there...barely, I HD a lawnmower cishion seat ratchet strapped to a seat that was bolted down, a 4" tire up front, no brakes, but a brand new pred with a sweet header!

Sarah is sore and has a broken collar bone, she's good though! Thank to everyone who helped and thanks for the help with other things besides her spill.
Great news !!

That is great news :thumbsup: I have broken both of mine, once on a mini bike and once in a car :doah: I wish I had been there but if I had no one would have noticed the water main leak in the front of the house :doah:

buckeye

Yeah, maybe if it doesn't interfere with Windber, which I would never schedule it at the same time, ya'll NE's folks can head this way.

I think a late October, early November would be a good time.
Cooler down here and not too busy time of year.
All depends on the dirt track racing season.
Nice thing about them racing again is the track will be in great shape.

Thanks again to all who attended. I wish I had more time to enjoy visiting with each of you.

Any more pics, please post them up.

buckeye

Alright me technoly guy, what don't I have set right to view them?
Some photo bucket pics, I can see. Others just won't open.
Some setting on my phone I don't have set right?