Magneto coil question for Tecumseh H35

Well, working on my Tecumseh H35 that has no spark, here's the serial number info:

Pulled the flywheel to find this: Broken mounting tab on the coil

Here's the part number from the coil itself:

My question is, where can I find that or a suitable substitution? There was a couple magneto coils on ebay but not the same part number. All I need is the points, can I pick one up for a different motor, HS40 or HS50, and swap over the coil and condenser? I'm just trying to find something to make it work! Btw, it's a non-lighted coil. If someone could just point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it! Off the topic but my rupp gas tank came in today I got off ebay! It needs some cleaning up but no dents and no leaks so I was happy!

Like always thanks for the help guys!

CarPlayLB

If that will cross reference as the same for a 2.5HP side popper, I will pull one for you! Too late for me to pull the flywheel now...sorry!

OND what are you putting in for search criteria on ebay? Somehow I'm not coming up with the results that you are. Guess it doesn't like me.... Yea that craftsman one looks like it might work, this is what mine looks like, minus the coil and condenser and broken tab:

Aw, I see. All I need is whatever I need to get that comes with the points. I have a new coil and a new condenser. I could pick one of those up and see if I can get it to work, if I can't I'm sure someone else can use it.

Yup:

It looks like it matches up nicely with the second link you posted up:

It'd be about 42 total with shipping, I'll probably give it a shot and see if it'll work for me. I'm going to wait just a little bit though and see if someone here might have one sitting around they don't need. I'd much rather send someone on here money than some random person on ebay. Thanks though, giving me some options to play with!