Make it stop

Bikerscum

Have you not contributed to the madness
Well, maybe I guess. The pristine green 2 speed frame I bought cost me $350 shipped from Michigan to Cal. It cost the guy $60 to ship it. Seemed fair to me.
Two speed frames are few & far between.

My single speed frame I bought from Randy for $175 shipped I think. It was in perfect condition.

If I give the ebay guy credit for the wheels, $100, and the tires.... another $100, he's selling the frame for $350.

Sound fair to you?

Well, maybe I guess. The pristine green 2 speed frame I bought cost me $350 shipped from Michigan to Cal. It cost the guy $60 to ship it. Seemed fair to me.
Two speed frames are few & far between.

My single speed frame I bought from Randy for $175 shipped I think. It was in perfect condition.

If I give the ebay guy credit for the wheels, $100, and the tires.... another $100, he's selling the frame for $350.

Sound fair to you?
Yep..cause if that sells for that...I am unloading all mine part by part. Then I will retire and move out by you. :laugh:

Yep..cause if that sells for that...I am unloading all mine part by part. Then I will retire and move out by you. :laugh:
Where is the list Bill? I'm always looking...LOL! Just kidding around but it does appear that somebody liked what they saw. Just looked at the listing and it was bought. At least that's what appears.

I put almost that same setup together for a little bit of nothing. If you are on your toes, you can get a pair of 6" wheels for far less than 100 and the frame/fork shouldn't be 350 but with the NOS double Indians, you have a little bit of value there. I'm with John, $400 at the top end maybe and that's giving 200 for the frame/fork. But interest is rising in the LiL Indians so prices will reflect. Nice start on one but it'll take another 2 to 3 times just to finish it off with the missing parts unless you aren't picky about what you put on and spending $550 on that one doesn't seem like they won't be.

I hate to admit it but I can remember when you could buy 2 brand new running Lil' Indians for that kind of money. I missed out between these and the Taco's I could be rich!!!! Oh and the Cats too!!!