manchester1's - Tom Thumb - (Anything Goes)

I decided to see if I could squeeze this in.:laugh: Tom Thumb frame by Evan. This Tom Thumb has a much shorter wheel base than my other TT's. Hopefully the Predator fits.:laugh: I hope to get the rust off the frame tomorrow and some quick primer as its pretty warm here temporarily for January.

Well what do you know....:laugh: I bet I know who's going to have the coolest seat ! Glad you're in the Build Off Karen .:thumbsup:

Awesome to see you build another MINI mini !! I'm just wondering what this will do to any of ( all ) us needing a seat , I told y'all the build-off is under Karen's "CONTROL" :eek::laugh:

very cool project and nicely fabricated frame. I am interested to see what you do with the throttle linkage since I had some issues with this engine and a bike I made a while back. I got mine to work while keeping the governor intact but the return spring doesn't work quite so well. :thumbsup:

very cool project and nicely fabricated frame. I am interested to see what you do with the throttle linkage since I had some issues with this engine and a bike I made a while back. I got mine to work while keeping the governor intact but the return spring doesn't work quite so well. :thumbsup:
The orange Tom Thumb I built I used the same engine. Left everything intact. I do have a bunch of photos on the forum someplace of how I hooked up the cable. I'll see if I can find them. [MENTION=41357]firemarshal71[/MENTION]