Mathison Supply Swap/Show-MI

Saw this on CL anyone going?

The next Old School Mini bike Parking Lot Swap and Show will be the Saturday BEFORE St. Patrick's Day, MARCH 15, 2014 from 10 - 3. Free Lunch served from 11-2. Free outdoor and parking lot swap, also indoor spots-- rain, snow or shine. Great chance to sell your stuff and make some GREEN!!! OR find a part you need...Bring out your frames, go karts, motorcycles, or anything you want to get rid of. Bring some GREEN and make some GREEN!!! Come join the fun with us! At Mathison Supply, 28243 Plymouth Rd, Livonia 48150 (Between Middlebelt and Inkster) You can call 734-522-5633 for more info.
Old School Minibike Swap & Show! St. Patrick's Saturday, March 15!!!

jeep4me

I haven't decided if I'm going to this swap meet or the one the following weekend. This one is on Saturday and I may have to work. The next one is at Brians and is on Sunday the 30th, which I won't have to work.

Either way, I'll be at one of them.:thumbsup:

jeep4me

Wish I could go to this meet. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow morning.:crying:

Frank always has some great stuff show up there. :thumbsup:

jeep4me

See you guys bright and early :thumbsup:
I usually get there around 8 and I'm sitting in the parking lot by myself. But, I always get a good look at everything that comes in. So try to get there really early and get the best picks.

Don't hesitate going up to look in the back of peoples trucks/trailers and asking prices, you might be surprised at what you could get.

Good luck tomorrow.:thumbsup:

Just got back from the swap.

BIG THANKS to Frank for taking the time to help me get everything I needed while I was down there! Gave me a great deal, and got my sprockets drilled right in front of my eyes!

Awesome store, stand up guy! Can't wait to go back!

Didnt snap any pics while I was there, spent most of my time in the store drooling over all the cool bikes/parts.

Pictures of my haul when I get it unloaded.

Here we go.

3 x ruttman frames (1 from member tunahelper)
3 x ruttman footpegs
2 x ruttman 4" wheel sprockets
4 x ruttman rear axle plates
1 x ruttman engine plate
2 x NOS 7/8's brake levers

And the Wife came home happy! I didn't spend much at all. :thumbsup: