mb kits

hey all ...want to build a mb kit I know this has been talked about before ...im new here so a friend told me about el lobo kit anyone have any thoughts on it ?

The El Lobo is a good looking setup, larger than an Azusa frame which to me is a great thing being a larger guy. The only drawback I see is that almost any kit you use except the grossly overpriced Bad Dog uses Azusa wheels and brake kits which are seriously lacking in quality however there are aftermarket drum sprocket kits on Ebay that have a decent looking sprocket or can use a 2pc kart sprocket. I'm going to try one soon on a bike I have before giving up on Azusa wheels for good. For a more trouble free wheel/sprocket setup I'd recommend some vintage Manco wheels with a drum sprocket/brake kit from ebay seller "enginepowered" which several members here have also discovered. It's the setup I'm replacing the Azusalite wheels with wobbly sprocket I have on the bike now.

Greetings..welcome..its far cheaper to get a used old style db30s roller off CL its got 14"x7-6" wheels or better yet a Coleman ct200u 19" x7-8" wheels has a bigger frame and has a gx200 clone ..parts cheap and available for either..cheers