Metro recreational vehicle I think?

Hi I am new to the site I live in Warren Michigan. I just picked this up and plan to Restore it to at least a usable condition. Dose anyone have any info on this. It looks like the original motor but it seems very small for the size of the trike. I have never seen a motor like this before. Dose anyone know what kind of motor it is. I primed the motor and it fired up it is a 2 stroke but that is all i can tell about it. Any info would be great. Maybe a link where i may find some parts. The link at the bottom is a video of the trike the sound is not in synk with to video. Thanks Dave
View attachment 47593
View attachment 47594
View attachment 47595
View attachment 47596
View attachment 47597
photobucket-10101-1350947745515.mp4 video by Spacelyss - Photobucket

There is a member here called Mean Dean. He has the original brochures and some nos parts for your bike. The brochure has info on your power plant and Dean has a beautiful original seat for it. Run a search on him and I bet he could help you out. You have a really nice one.

Welcome to OldMiniBikes. I live in the capital of Warren Mi...Center Line:laugh:. If you need any help or parts or projects...let me know. :thumbsup: