might be a dumb question

the page says this "Hey DustyW, It looks like it's been a while since you've last posted. Why not take a second and introduce yourself, ask a question or help answer someone elses! ". i dont post here very often so when this comes up is this site about to delete my account? i come here everyday but i dont feel the need to answer any questions as you guys have it covered pretty well. i basically only come here to ask the random question.

No..I don't think I ever really introduced myself...and I think it was at least a year before I ever made a comment or post. I just ignored it till I was ready to get more involved. Your fine...proceed.:thumbsup:

its just one of them be social things on forms im guessing:shrug: . had the same thing in another form after not logging in for like 9 months .

Well DustyW its because we know so little about you LOL You live in Idaho now that's a big state . So add a little information to your facts sheet. I never heard of anyone getting kicked off for not posting. So put in a few opinions and ask a few questions even if you know the answer.
Steve Durham :scooter: Portland Oregon