mikuni 24mm flat slide help needed

Hi guys, what main and pilot jet is everyone running on there 6.5 clones? Or atleast what is the starting point?

I have a modified 6.5 clone motor with the following:

billet rod
flat top piston
arc fly wheel
14cc head stock(soon to be big valve 18cc head milled .065)
8 advanced degree timing
agk .290 cam

Its all on a Harrison wildcat with me a 250lb rider:laugh:

I have a 22mm round slide on it now with 130 main and 12.5 pilot it runs fine but the cam calls for big valves and big carb.

The 24mm flat slide came with 130 main and 15 pilot.

Any recommendations?????? I'm ready to :scooter:

cncd11

i got a 20 pilot, 140 main, and needle clip all the way up with almost identical setup. only diffrence is that i am running stock cam with 1.3 rockers. i got my jets from my local power sports dealership.

i got a 20 pilot, 140 main, and needle clip all the way up with almost identical setup. only diffrence is that i am running stock cam with 1.3 rockers. i got my jets from my local power sports dealership.
Hey thx. By the way whats the name of the place you got them at? I'm in Taylor, so I'm not too far from you.

I have nearly the same engine and left the 15/130 jets in mine. That was with the AGK header kit and 3/4" muffler. It runs great. NR280-0607 cam ran right up to 7800 and NGK BPR7ES looked perfect. I'm running the same engine on alky now with a carb/intake change, muffler off, and went to .010 head gasket compared to .045 on gas.
YouTube - ‪woodwardcars's Channel‬‎

I have nearly the same engine and left the 15/130 jets in mine. That was with the AGK header kit and 3/4" muffler. It runs great. NR280-0607 cam ran right up to 7800 and NGK BPR7ES looked perfect. I'm running the same engine on alky now with a carb/intake change, muffler off, and went to .010 head gasket compared to .045 on gas.
YouTube - ‪woodwardcars's Channel‬‎
nice bike:thumbsup: hey what gearing are you running? how many teeth front and back? thx.

I have 12/60. I'm looking for a bigger rear sprocket for the bike in my sig. No one has a 5 bolt sprocket for my wildcat:shrug:

13/70= what ratio?

The fix

Ok I think I got the fix for my 24mm flat slide mikuni. The problem was it was starving for fuel upstairs. I started with a 130 main and 15 pilot and needle clip in center.

Heres what I tried, turning in and out the air mixture screw(fail) raising the needle clip to the very top(fail) installed 135 jet(fail).

Now for the fix, wait for it..................................................................I put the needle jet in its lowest position and the the bike screamed upstairs:thumbsup: Hope this helps out the next guy:wink:

P.S I still have a 140 jet to try out:wink: