Mikuni carb for 7hp Briggs

125ccCrazy

I agree with Bandit40, I have yet to find anyone making the intake flanges, I have had to make my own....

are you going to run a VM26 spigot mount or the 26mm taper bore with a flange?....

125ccCrazy

I was leaning towards the VM26 spigot mount.
there is a guy on ebay that makes flanges and say he will custom make flanges with your gasket as a pattern.... you would have to make the rest....... I make my own but like Franks said it takes a few hours to do....... I start with a holesaw that is close to the size port I need, cut the hole in some plate steel and then lay may gasket over the plate, line up the holes and then use the mounting holes in the gasket for a guide to drill the mounting holes in the plate...mark around the gasket with a magicmarker and use a cut off wheel to cut the flange out and then I finish it up on the beltsander... it's all kind of a stoneage crude process but it works...

i made one for my buddies 8 hp he had a 26 or 28mm mikuni. just made it out of tubing and cut the flanges from flat steel worked great when it was tuned in.

I just went down to the motorcycle salvage and dug around until I found a cable that would work. Took some digging, but all said and done I had a hand full of cables for like 7 dollars.

I just went down to the motorcycle salvage and dug around until I found a cable that would work. Took some digging, but all said and done I had a hand full of cables for like 7 dollars.
i think im going to buy an animal throttle cable for the briggs and then do a center link and link the grip to it under the seat.

I just used a cable out of the set they sell at Walmart for bicycles. was almost a perfect match for OEM on my tote gote.
i ended up purchasing a Qicklink off ebay, an animal throttle cable and a regular one with the barrel end. it connects together under the seat perfectly.