Mini-bike snow ski, any photos?

Well all this talk about skis made me decide to throw something together. I had long since sold that red Boonie but I kept the ski, and it just so happens I have a Boonie on the back burner. So I started looking around and said hey I got a seat, I got a extra motor, I got a ski.....Lets build a Rat bike :shrug: All I need is a chain and some lock collars and I will be set.

Well hopefully I have some extra chain laying around here. The best part was the bike was red and so was the ski. Almost like I meant to :laugh:

I am so use to restoring them that I always overlook the fun factor of just throwing one together and riding the hell out of it.

Well hopefully I have some extra chain laying around here. The best part was the bike was red and so was the ski. Almost like I meant to :laugh:

I am so use to restoring them that I always overlook the fun factor of just throwing one together and riding the hell out of it.
If you need chain LMK 'cause I have more than 10 feet of the stuff hanging from a hook in my shop, that I am DYING to get rid (for free) of so I can use that hook.

If you need chain LMK 'cause I have more than 10 feet of the stuff hanging from a hook in my shop, that I am DYING to get rid (for free) of so I can use that hook.
Free is always good :thumbsup: As long as its good useable chain I will pay the shipping. PM me with a email address and I will paypal ya. As much as you can shove in a small flat rate :shrug: Hell I might ride this pig before the snow melts after all.:laugh:

Just put it somewhere else... :doah:
I wish it was that easy, but my shop is VERY small.

Free is always good :thumbsup: As long as its good useable chain I will pay the shipping. PM me with a email address and I will paypal ya. As much as you can shove in a small flat rate :shrug: Hell I might ride this pig before the snow melts after all.:laugh:
Ok, I just sent a PM.

delray

leathernun666 maybe a good X trac tread tire would work good also? maybe better then having chains flying around.

here is minibike ski photo i save.

this is the ski that came with my rupp trucker & im assuming it orignal cuz i know rupp snowmobile skis are chrome like this under the paint
:no: