Mini bikes at KMart

45t

My wife showed me the Black Friday ad on her iphone last night. I think it was listed for $269.00, if I remember right?

$259.99 from 5am-11am only on Black Friday

The motor works out to be like a 2.5hp or close to that probably a 2.8 just like the doodle bugs.
We could call this the "Doodle Trak-2" or the "Murray Bug" LOL!

delray

zipseattle, your bike looks 10X better then that DB knock off that they sell at Kmart and look at the price they are asking$$$:doah: i remember buying a red DB at checker auto for only 169.99 on sale and now they are asking for more money for a cheaper made bike with plastic fenders or i should say a cheaper looking bike.......:facepalm:.....:doah:

Spoken like a true murray track 2 owner..no comparison:1orglaugh:
EASY NOW! I never said it was comparable to a Murray, I was just saying it some of the style points as a Murray, similar seat and frame look. I would take a Murray any day over crap motovox. I knew they weren't much account but thought it was neat seeing a mini in a store again, might spark some new interest in our old vintage stuff, LOL!

TomH

EASY NOW! I never said it was comparable to a Murray, I was just saying it some of the style points as a Murray, similar seat and frame look. I would take a Murray any day over crap motovox. I knew they weren't much account but thought it was neat seeing a mini in a store again, might spark some new interest in our old vintage stuff, LOL!
I like parts of the bike. The disc brake, the size, needs a bigger motor, fenders? what can ya say about the fenders:shrug: It will make a good bike. I think the chainguard is super cool, hope it can stay if a clone is installed. I will buy one when they hit craigs list after junior moves on to a bigger bike. But I don't see anything that looks like my murray. sorry

We don't have K mart in canada anymore but they look kind of cool if you squint your eyes and hold your head just right , lol.
But as Hemi said it might enable a lot of new people to experience what we already know and enjoy!
Or they might become the next custom hop up craze.
Rob.

We don't have K mart in canada anymore but they look kind of cool if you squint your eyes and hold your head just right , lol.
But as Hemi said it might enable a lot of new people to experience what we already know and enjoy!
Or they might become the next custom hop up craze.
Rob.
Well if i end up getting one, the first thing to come off will be the engine. and my 212 predator will be going in it!..:thumbsup:

The question will be how long will it take for them to start showing up on CL $50.
And that is when I'll own one, maybe. Got all my DBs from disgruntled owners for pennies on the dollar. Yeah the Motovox is untested thus far so we'll wait and see if their magic carb keeps the returns to a minimum, if not expect to be able to buy one cheap eventually!:thumbsup:

They also sell them at Sears as well, I was at the one here locally and walked back to the tools and there were 3 or 4 stacked up back there for sale. If I remember correctly, I think that K-Mart bought out Sears and they both sell some of the same stuff now.

We don't have K mart in canada anymore QUOTE]

Wish I could find a DB around here, I watch CList all the time and no luck. The only one i have seen on there lately runs and the guy wants like $325 or $375 for it, :eek:ut: I think he bumped his head....HARD!

And that is when I'll own one, maybe. Got all my DBs from disgruntled owners for pennies on the dollar. Yeah the Motovox is untested thus far so we'll wait and see if their magic carb keeps the returns to a minimum, if not expect to be able to buy one cheap eventually!:thumbsup: