Mini Bikes With Rear Suspension?

Hey all, new here, I was wondering if anybody knew of any minibikes with a rear suspension. I was looking at the baja warrior/mb200, but it only has a front suspension. I plan on buying a minibike for hunting, and some serious trail riding. :scooter: I don't want to fiddle with a bike that doesn't have one, and end up building my own shock system. :shrug: As I said, I plan on riding the trails a lot, so a rear suspension is critical, if anyone knows of any please let me know! Thanks!

Thank you, I appreciate the reply, but I was kind of Hoping for something that might be a little more suitable for hunting if possible. You know, like a way to put a gun on it!:gunsmilie:

Ah, The only store around here that even carries a minibike is Tractor Supply, and all they have is the Baja Warrior(mb200.) And sorry legend but a rokon is out of my price range lol! I'll more than likely have to order the bike online and have it shipped :glare:

I'll look into the fat tire, and the super bronc though, but I might not even be able to get one, like I said, I will more than likely have to order online, so, older bikes might be out of the question :shrug:

Mean Dean

There is a ton of bikes to fit what you are looking for, You are in the Mini Bike Mecca of the world. The best trail bikes are in your yard starting in the 60's until the LATE 80's. I guess it depends on what you really want and are looking to spend.

You need to re-think the rear suspension aspect. If you are trail riding for hunting purposes you won't be doing 30mph, and I doubt you'll miss rear suspension much. The old tote-gotes and pack-mules are awesome, will to up any trail you can stay on the bike, and are in your price range

It is not just for hunting, it is for riding also, im not talking around the yard, i mean like two hour trail rides, in which case i will be going 30 miles an hour. And i thought they didnt make either of them anymore? Which means i more than likely cant get them because nowhere around here has them, and they are discontinued so there isnt any online. And yes i have checked craigs list and ebay! :scooter: :shrug:

Not to talk you out of a mini but sounds like you just need a 4 wheeler . Best for hunting and trail riding . And buy the way i have two arctic cats for sale .