mini moto maxii 400 project

OK so my friend found this mini pocket bike on the side of the road and puts it in his car and brings it to me. i look at it and fist thing is both tires are flat the parts have quite a bit of rust but the frame looks like its in good shape. the worsting is it electric and the battery is dead so i strip the bike put the motor back in and just tap the to main wires to 12v battery and it snaps the chain instantly. so i mine as well make it gas. fist ting is first stretch the frame so my knees don't hit the handle bars, id say about 2 feet and lift the seat 6" to make room for the predator engine and just weld the entire top t where ever feel comfortable. And thats exactly what i did and also widened the bottom an inch and a half so the predator looks like it belongs there.

the only thing i don't like about the bigger engine is it is very expensive to build and clutches are also very expensive with the smaller ones it is relatively cheap to build. well a mild one anyway

some more progress with the forks and modified the rear to fit a 10" axle lots of welding but worth it. still need to do some grinding for those holes i gaped

Last edited: