Mini with Folding Handle Bars! Please help identify.

Hi Guys,
Here is a snap-shot of our Mini that we have had for more years than I can remember. Today my youngest son, now 22 and I decided to try and identify it.
So I'm turning to your expertise for help. If you need more information, let me know and I'll do what I can.
Thank You.

Please look at my Photo Album for the picture of the Mini-Bike. For some reason, there is no attachment area to be able to upload the picture anymore.

I have been searching, and this Grand Prix 'Special' appears to be exactly like mine.

Brake control internal expanding type
Throttle control twist hand
Seat all weather
Chain #35, 128 links.
Chain cover economy type.
Fender front and rear painted.
Footrest foldup
Gear 60 teeth
Clutch smooth takeoff centrifical
Wheel aluminium die casting, sealed bearing.
Tire and tube 400 x 5, 2 ply.
Overall length 47 inches
overall width 23 inches
Overall height 32 inches
Weight 58 lbs

Yes, that looks to be it. If you were in Australia, it would be called a Grass Grub. A few companies in Taiwan Made frames for different companies in different countries, and each named them something different.

You might try here in the parts wanted, with a picture of what you're looking for, or watch eBay forever. If you're any good with fiberglass, you could make one. If you're not set on the original, you should be able to find one that will work, since a lot of them just bolt to the engine.

It's defiantly not a STANDARD, as I put up the data and picture, it's the Special.

I'll just fabricate a cool clutch/chain gaurd here in the shop for it.

mybiz

so i did tell you wrong!

It's defiantly not a STANDARD, as I put up the data and picture, it's the Special.

I'll just fabricate a cool clutch/chain gaurd here in the shop for it.
did you open the website on grand prix mini's????? all your answer's are in it
I've emailed them and they still sale cahin gaurds i errrred when i told you it was a standard so sue me:thefinger::thumbsup: