Minibike addict-in-training

Here's my Son, James, getting a few pointers on his new (to him!) TS-350 on Christmas morning. Boy, did he catch on fast! Got a pair of these several months ago - a little cleaning, carb rebuild, torque converter clean and lube, new oil, and just a few new parts - instant fun!~ :laugh: Soooo....now I'm looking for a couple larger Trail Sports to fix up for my wife and myself :smile:

Clayon - yeah, he really digs it and wants to ride every day...Delray - thought about the Bajas but I'm a collector of other things and maintaining a small fleet of TSs really appeals to me. It is amazing what a great starter this little 3.5 is for him-a couple laps around the house and he was doing great- the torque converter is fairly forgiving and the low center of gravity helps too I think. BTW, that's 3 generations of us in the pic...made the same deal with my son as my dad did with me - "you ride 'em, I'll fix 'em!":scooter:

maverick1

Your a cool dad and he is a lucky boy. I know what it felt like when I was 12 and got up Christmas morning and took my new Maverick out for it's maiden voyage. What great time it was. The next best thing is living that through your son.

I like the 3 generation pic. The good memories that must be going through Grandpa's head right then. It looks like he is thinking how it is best to stand back and not be responsible in the riding instructions.:smile: