Minimizer, scooter nuke, xcooter, minibike x-power

Just got this cool minibike. It was hard to find much info and impossible to find parts. It looks like it’s called scooter_nuke, minimizer, mini bike x-power, or xcooter. I am hoping someone has a lead on the missing jack shaft. It’s kind of a weird one but I am an amateur. I could just modify to make whatever work but I love trying to keep things true to their origin. I will attach some pics for reference then mine. Mine is the red one with the checker flag.

Attachments

Just got this cool minibike. It was hard to find much info and impossible to find parts. It looks like it’s called scooter_nuke, minimizer, mini bike x-power, or xcooter. I am hoping someone has a lead on the missing jack shaft. It’s kind of a weird one but I am an amateur. I could just modify to make whatever work but I love trying to keep things true to their origin. I will attach some pics for reference then mine. Mine is the red one with the checker flag.
Do you happen to know belt number for this?

You need a license to drive one of these?
Any motorized vehicle being driven on the roads needs either a learners permit or a drives license here in the usa. They also need to be registered with the state. Depending on the state insurance is also required. This even includes 50cc and smaller.

Any motorized vehicle being driven on the roads needs either a learners permit or a drives license here in the usa. They also need to be registered with the state. Depending on the state insurance is also required. This even includes 50cc and smaller.
Thank you very much for your reply, it's very helpful. :cool:

The lack of a driver's license requirement was one of the reasons why I decided to buy a scooter, but really I also wanted to combine fast travel in and out of town, and a kind of being outdoors, because I spend almost the whole year in a car or other transportation. I'm considering off-road electric scooters right now, including MotoTec. Anyone have any experience with this brand? I want to find a powerful option but still electric, eco and all that.

I have a Razor E300S and I enjoy it. I keep it in the toolbox on my truck. It has a removable seat. It is great for swap meets and cruising around the beach. Mine has upgraded motor, battery and electronics. I weigh about 170 and I can run about 25 MPH for...MAYBE 20 miles, down hill.
I am looking for one with larger tires and suspension.