Monster Doodle

Lots of fab and cutting to get the torque convertor to fit,but well worth it,lot of paint touch-up needed ,had to cut the chain guard and add bracket,fender had to be reworked ,rear fender bracket had to be cut and reworked,18lb valve springs,torque converter had to be ground down on backside to clear frame,motor mount has to be notched for clearance,lot of work but should be able to cimb a wall when done,the torque converter may have been easier to install if it was not the new design cast backing plate,but the old stamped steel plate ,but effort
should pay off with a nice mini for grand kids.

VERY clean build. I would love to try a DB30 with a 6.5 AND a torque converter. Mine has more power then i need(except for steep hills which i never had a chance to use it on) so i can only imagine the torque that will have. Grandkids are very lucky

WARNING! I'm gonna be a dick now........What exactly makes this doodle bug "monster"? You did a very clean job on it but I wouldn't call it "monster". If you had stuffed a 13 hp engine in there the monster tittle is all yours man, or maybe a 250cc 2 stroke. But you didn't. I like it, very clean and professional job, but it needs new less epic tittle.

Perhaps "The Toxic Yellow speedster" is a good match? My Manila: Toxic yellow

WARNING! I'm gonna be a dick now........What exactly makes this doodle bug "monster"? You did a very clean job on it but I wouldn't call it "monster". If you had stuffed a 13 hp engine in there the monster tittle is all yours man, or maybe a 250cc 2 stroke. But you didn't. I like it, very clean and professional job, but it needs new less epic tittle.

Perhaps "The Toxic Yellow speedster" is a good match? My Manila: Toxic yellow
What exactly makes this doodle bug "monster"? Nothing,what is a tittle?:scooter:

What exactly makes this doodle bug "monster"? Nothing,what is a tittle?:scooter:
Haha....stupid auto correct feature, always making me lokele liek I can't speill....:laugh: I try to turn it off but it just comes back on...it must know I'm in the system:freakout: I've got to watch my back now, if I don't respond back, tell them....tell them 789

Nice looking bike..I am impressed with my son's dirt bug with the 6.5 conversion so that thing is going to rock with the torque convertor setup on it..:thumbsup: