Monster Moose !

tomsprops

I picked up two of these Moose Minibikes last month . The first one I put a 6hp powersport eng in it b/4 "ManxsterPaul" swiped it ! I decided to put together a second one for a Guest bike to have around the house . This one has a 6.5 clone with some goodies from AGK . The engine was painted wrinkle black Krylon .With a Monster energy theme .I think once I have it broken in I'm going to use my ProMod jackshaft kit to change the gear ratio and see how that performs on a clone ?

I put a Jack Shaft on my 6.5 clone, It was about 9-1 gearing. I rode it about 50 feet and decided to extend the wheelbase about 7". If not it would just do wheelies. At 9-1 gearing if you could stay on it, it would go up any hill you could. I'm actually putting the TAV on it right now, hopefully it will be done tonight.

cxbra

I put a Jack Shaft on my 6.5 clone, It was about 9-1 gearing. I rode it about 50 feet and decided to extend the wheelbase about 7". If not it would just do wheelies. At 9-1 gearing if you could stay on it, it would go up any hill you could. I'm actually putting the TAV on it right now, hopefully it will be done tonight.
9 to 1. Sounds FUN!

tomsprops

Thanks for bringing this Moose back up ! Now-a-day's it has a TAV2 attached and is one of my favorite neighborhood bombers ! :devil2: Ask Edwin, Guardrail and MBPaul !

tomsprops

It still wheelies then it goes and goes ! This is a really Fun Fast Mini ! It still is stock with the Gov. attached . Which really Pisses off Minibike Paul . He can't figure out why it's so fast ! I think I just got lucky with this engine .:pimp: