Monster Moto

I had some free time while working, waiting for parts on my Super Bronc. Sitting over in the corner of my garage is the World's Awesomest Bike begging me work on it:laugh:. I got a hold of my friend Mike and we made top and bottom plates, and he welded them to an old pair of mountain bike forks that came with another bike. I borrowed the Fujian 6.5 hp off of my spare pressure washer and shoe horned it in the frame. I still need to find some handle bar clamps, kickstand and a throttle lever with a cable stop, mine didn't have any. This is a super rare bike as you know and the top speed is unknown at this time. Sorry not for sale.

Attachments

Last edited:
I'll get some pictures of the Bronc Michael. If you want me to make one for you Angelo, just say the word:laugh: Everyone needs one for their collection, super rare and desirerable!

Whatever you do Owen....don't repaint it, or change that awesome seat..:shrug:...I mean it is so close to original condition...you don't want to do anything else to detract from it's, sure to be high, appraisal value.....

Man...some people have all the luck....:laugh:

You are very right guys about keeping this gem original (survivor). Imagine what they will be worth in a couple of more years.. I should keep buying everyone that I find:laugh:

Back at it today! Painted the triple trees and the fork lowers, did my best to match the factory finish so you collectors won't kill me:laugh: I borrowed a set of bar clamps from another bike until I can find the original ones, so give em' up and also a kickstand or any parts you have laying around and stop hoarding! Here is a picture of the Bronc Michael.

Attachments