Monster Moto

If you don't mind a chinese bike (I personally don't) then they are fine.

You can keep your wet dog but now I want to go clean my guns:hammer:

Read the story on the web site..Monster Moto 2017 brought back assembly to Ruston Louisiana.. Neat new models..just maybe overpriced.the mmb 212 is nice looking.. has everthing you would want except no rear suspension and price.I do wish them a successful launch. the Coleman ct200u still dominating coz of price..i would gladly pay more for full suspension bike

Last edited:
these two bikes arrived today. they look pretty good. the smaller one is electric.

20170314_1345361_zps4oxg32yw.jpg

20170314_1406191_zpsvzcmvsnf.jpg

20170314_1406041_zpsjvzuhcsd.jpg

20170314_1405521_zpsk0wvon4q.jpg

i will take some better pics when i get some room in the shop.
these are lousy cell phone pics.

:thumbsup:

phil

Those look nice ..curious about the electric one...i got a 2015 mmb80 ..they got sturdy frames...look nice...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Has any one had any dealings with this company or seen its' products?

Mini Bikes for Kids | Electric Mini Bike | Kids Go Karts | Adult Mini Bikes

:thumbsup:

phil
I bought an electric one for my nephew last year. Price was good, shipping was free. The bike is a nice solid one that will last for years. So far the motor and battery are working well. It has two speeds. The second speed is pretty fast for such a small bike. I would buy another if I was ever in the market for one again.

SAS289

Raskin... Doesn't it make you wonder if that front disc brake setup on that mmb212 could be applied to the Coleman? :smile:

Raskin... Doesn't it make you wonder if that front disc brake setup on that mmb212 could be applied to the Coleman? :smile:
Yeah it is possible, alot of late model bikes all share stuff..a lot mmb80 parts fit motovox and db30....possible some new mmb212 may fit mb200/warrior,heat ,maybe forks..etc. etc..for the Coleman front/back rims to fit disc they are probably 8" w 19" tires unclear what else until part list,spec info

Last edited: