Monster Motos 2017

Monster moto 2017..cool..maybe front fork suspension making comback ...might be forks available for some guys wanting...no rear suspension..but never know....bigger engines on these..tires..cvt mmb212 upgraded brakes https://www.monstermoto.com/new-products operations of this company was brought back to USA..mini bike comeback..Ruston Louisiana :thumbsup:

Last edited:
That MMB212 looks cool!! Interesting....
Yeah ..now if support stays..most companies no support after short time ..guess not enogh interest to remain in bussiness....no parts..replacement forks are needed like other parts in my opinion... like mb200/warrior forks ...if this company able they stick with it..maybe makes rear suspension model....

Last edited:
100% agreed^^^^. Once you have ridden "full suspension" there is no going back! Maybe for you young guys/gals it is OK, but not for my 63 year old bones...
Michael

buckeye

Those big fat tires almost are enough cushion for us old guys Michael.
But, exactly correct. Once you bounce on shocks, everything else is like riding a brick.

I think their biggest huddle is gonna be the price tag. They might be worth it to us but the joe schmo at christmas is gonna be looking at that and the $399 tag on a coleman for little johnny or suzie. Plus the fact most little johhny and suzies are gonna be asking for some electronic brain rot anyways.

I think their biggest huddle is gonna be the price tag. They might be worth it to us but the joe schmo at christmas is gonna be looking at that and the $399 tag on a coleman for little johnny or suzie. Plus the fact most little johhny and suzies are gonna be asking for some electronic brain rot anyways.
True thats is..i think they would have been better off they skipped powder coat,went with rear drum brake..not built electic model and other things to save money and put rear suspension..$$$.decision may be killer...Trailmaster mb200-2 bike has full suspension and is cheaper...MMoto mmb212 is better looking tho :001_tongue: frame looks strong

Last edited:
Think i should buy a fully suspended bike and sell all my unused stuff on ebay,.a ton of hobby gear i no longer into..maybe let go of the db30 also..i not willing to miss any fun at this stage..may wait abit..see what shakes out..not long

Last edited:
Big problem is transportation way back in the early 1970's when cars and trucks were full size I went to selling small Comet Trailers for the few that bought units for the family to ride. And money was tight but families were tighter than most today. Good lck fitting one inside your Honda CRV.
Steve

I use a $60 cargo carrier on my trailer hitch..500 lbs capacity..added a few crossmembers..works great..better than a big tailer you got to get tags and tires for

Last edited: