Monster Taco !

tomsprops

Well I was Messing around the yard today thought I would throw this one out there ! Just for Shit's-N-Giggle's ! What do you think MikesBikes ? You'll be the one stuck answering the Questions ?Dr. Evil AKA(GTO) anyone eles ? Anything worth shakingabone at ? Yes there was Booze involved ! :eek:ut:

Well I was Messing around the yard today thought I would throw this one out there ! Just for Shit's-N-Giggle's ! What do you think MikesBikes ? You'll be the one stuck answering the Questions ?Dr. Evil AKA(GTO) anyone eles ? Anything worth shakingabone at ? Yes there was Booze involved ! :eek:ut:

Tommie,I know you have been off work a couple of days,PUT THE F:censure:
CRACK PIPE DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbdown:

I don't know Ed, I kinda like it. I think I'm gonna make one for the Hill Climb Ed.:thumbsup:
Hey Tom, I just might build up my Sax frame and with 25 horses underneath my sack you better believe there's gonna be a lot of boneshakin going on. :scooter:

I don't know Ed, I kinda like it. I think I'm gonna make one for the Hill Climb Ed.:thumbsup:
Hey Tom, I just might build up my Sax frame and with 25 horses underneath my sack you better believe there's gonna be a lot of boneshakin going on. :scooter:
Your gonna need 35 hp to pull your fat:censure: up any hill, B:censure: :thefinger:
aka EVIL ED

tomsprops

That 1967 Taco 44/99 frame came from Watts deep in the hood. It's in Perfect condition well protected by layer after layer of paint. Don't worry I would have a Really hard time cutting it to make a project like this. But I sure enjoyed getting everyone Fired-Up !
If I ever came accross a Beater Frame ,could we see The Monster Return ? !
:thefinger: !