Moto mower

Hi guys.
I was just given this moto mower mini bike. All I know about it is that it's a Moto mower... The tag is still on it. The model # is there, but for some reason I didn't take a picture of it.... Where can I find info on this bike? I can't seem to find anything on Google!
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll post the model # asap.

Attachments

markus

Try searching sears Roper big wheel, never heard them referred to as moto-mower

Not a great shot, but I have this marked as coming from a 1971 sear catalog, probably a spring/summer edition or something like that.

Last edited:
Thanks Markus! I actually just stumbled upon the same pictures! I'll take a picture of the tag tonight. It says Moto mower. I'm thinking my little yelow briggs motor isn't for it... it does have a cool little flip down cover over the flywheel! Looks like you'd flip it down, and wrap a rope around the flywheel to start it. I'll take pictures of it too.

markus

Neat, If you search" Moto Mower", you see on the Tractor forums they were something that Sears in Canada sold, and the Tractors are in relation to the Roper/sears US made/sold ones so that makes sense. Those particular bikes were coming from Roper for Sears (even though a company called Bird had their hand in design and parts). You can see proof of that on the street legal versions where the Manufacturers tag is actually Roper Corporation.

Neat to see them branded that way, Looks like 12/71 maybe for the build date :shrug: