Motor city minis 1st annual show and swap

Motor city minis is presenting our 1st annual show and swap! 4 different classes for the show; restored-unrestored-custom-rat rod.
1st, 2nd & 3rd place trophies in each category.
Each bike entry is $10. 10x10 swap meet spaces are $20. $3 general addmission.
The date is march 24, 2013. Located at 22385 ecorse rd, taylor, mi 48180. Any further info call 313 - 908-4844
no need to pre-register as we have alot of heated indoor space so just show up and set up. Dealers and show bike owners can get in at 7am. General public at 9am.
Come and support your hobby and see the fist mini-bike show of the year!

jeep4me

I'm planning on coming down for this one. Bringing some bikes and parts to sell and one bike to show.

Looking forward to seeing some of the Detroit crowd again.

And, I promise...I PROMISE....I'll take some pictures for you out-of-state guys and anybody else who can't make it.:thumbsup:

vwfan79

Dean I thought you said you were gonna bring it to Autorama.:shrug: I was looking forward to checking it out, guess I'll have to wait.:doah:

Mean Dean

Nick, I would have to baby Sit it all weekend. Too much going on to sit there the whole weekend. I was sooooooo Close to loading it.

any volunteers?

anyone who wants to volunteer to help clean up/set up for the sunday show can call us @ 313 908-4844 to let us know. we will be going there in the evenings after 8 to clean up. we usually order some food and drinks for the help.

hey mark, no i dont have the drag mini any more i traded it off but i seen it at the last swapmeet motor city minis had the guy put a jr drag motor and clutches on it and it looks great !!!!

jeep4me

All packed and ready to go. Countstevula is coming over in the morning and throwing a few more things in the trailer then we're off....:scooter:

But before we go to the swap meet, we have to make a stop to pick up a couple of very special bikes...:devil2: Pictures to come.

Had a great time at the swap meet today. Thanks to jeep4me for letting me tag along. Picked up another el burro and met some fellow OMBers.....125cc Crazy, Mean Dean, frankster, vwfan79, there are more I'm sure I am forgetting. All in all, a good day. :thumbsup: