Motor with a charging or lighting coil.

I am looking for a link or info on where to get a reasonably priced new clone style or predator motor with a large enough system to power an old headlight and maybe a tail light. Under $200 would be ideal but.... I would prefer something new and ready to go.
I am having a hard time wanting to pay for one on a Honda (added $280). Or is it really simple to install one myself? Looking for cheap fast and easy. I have enough on my plate for a long time. What other items do I need to get my headlight going? Plugs ?

If you can get a '15 or older 212 Predator it's compatible with the Baha warrior engine flywheel and charging coil.
False. Both Hemi and Non Hemi Predators have a different flywheel taper than the clone.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

I didn't say you can't do it, I said his info is false. Measure the taper. I do t give someone bad safety advice. If you want the risk of the flywheel coming loose have at it.

Absolutely. It's been done on here. Now, if you have the Hemi Predator, you can run the Kohler 270 flywheel and coils. They are a direct bolt on for that engine but not cheap like the clones.