Motovox Doodle

fonz

I don't know if anyone posted about this yet, but Kmart and Sears are starting to carry a new Doodle called Motovox and I guess they are dumping Baja. I talked with a factory rep and ordered a pair of foot pegs with springs and clips I'm sure they will fit the Baja Doodle too. Cost 14 bucks plus shipping. At least they have parts already! The guy told me they got the Kmart and Sears account because of a promise to provide enough service centers. And they came up with a new carburater inovation. We will see....... Anyway they are on the kmart web site and you can Google Motovox to see all their models and factory/ test center. They are located in Kansas City MO.

reminds a little of the murray. wonder how hard itll be to get a bigger motor in it. with all the doodle issues im not surprised places are phasing them out. i wonder who the parent company is. im gonna guess some chinese company.

fonz

reminds a little of the murray. wonder how hard itll be to get a bigger motor in it. with all the doodle issues im not surprised places are phasing them out. i wonder who the parent company is. im gonna guess some chinese company.
The bolt pattern will be the same. That's kind of an industry standard based on Briggs and Tecunseh. Even Honda adopted that. That Parent company is here in the Sates and their claim to fame is this new carburator design they came up with. Keep in mind these Chinese Wooflugdung will be the Lil Indian and Rutmann of our era thirty years from now with guys saying "I used to have one of those and had a ball with it"

Last edited:
saw that at the website. they did have some pics ip of ppl workin in a factory on scooters not even shown on the website. maybe theyll have some street legal scooters too. they have an interesting gokart also. there is a service center about a half hour from where i live in van wert ohio. would be nice to see a new american company makin minis again. but.... the website only has slightly more info than say baja or metalworks, the company that sells the rivet.

MikeBear

The bolt pattern will be the same. That's kind of an industry standard based on Briggs and Tecunseh. Even Honda adopted that. That Parent company is here in the Sates and their claim to fame is this new carburator design they came up with. Keep in mind these Chinese Wooflugdung will be the Lil Indian and Rutmann of our era thirty years from now with guys saying "I used to have one of those and had a ball with it"
I don't know... That tubing doesn't look like anybody over 75lbs would survive even putting their full weight on it. Looks to me like it would fold under them.

I don't know... That tubing doesn't look like anybody over 75lbs would survive even putting their full weight on it. Looks to me like it would fold under them.

Yep, I think that bend in the frame behind the rear wheel is going to cause problems.
Sort of like the neck problem with the original DB30s.