MTD Trail Bike jack shaft help

I have in the place where the jack shaft goes this bolt that goes half way through. What is this? Does it need to come out before i put it in or is it part of the jack shaft set up and needs to stay in?

Outside:

Other side on inside:

Also i see this jackshaft has a groove for s snap ring. Is this right? Hopi g i have the correct shaft for this bike. Looks too big no?

No I don't have one, it just looked to me like the bolt was holding the swing arm and if that's the case then I think the jack shaft should be holding the swing arm :shrug:

Remove those bolts/washers you should have a 1 3/8" tunnel through the swingarm for the jackshaft bearings.

Swingarm is captured to the bike by those U-bolts and nylon? looking blocks
I have in the place where the jack shaft goes this bolt that goes half way through. What is this? Does it need to come out before i put it in or is it part of the jack shaft set up and needs to stay in?

Outside:

Other side on inside:

Also i see this jackshaft has a groove for s snap ring. Is this right? Hopi g i have the correct shaft for this bike. Looks too big no?

The bearings for the jackshaft ride inside the swingarm.
Oh so that groove I see on the jack shaft is where the bearing goes? Is there another bearing that goes on the end on the right/ Also are there bolts that screw into both sides of your jackshaft? Looks like it. The jack shaft above only has one tapped end. Doesn't matter for this bike as I will buy your jack shaft with the driven. But I do have another MTD I need to set all this up for again.