Murray track 2

I bought a Murray track 2 last week and rode it most of the week end. Then found that the forks were a little wobbely. Took the nut off at the top and not what I expected. There is a lot of play and that needs to be fixed before I do an engine swap. I tried searching thought the forum for a build thread but couldn't find any with info about the neck and what's inside.

Any one know or have pics of what it looks like when you take the top plate off on the forks.

bandit 40

Karl if im not mistaken the bearing and top and bottom cup is nothing more than whats in a 26" bicycle forks even the threads are the same for the fork nut.

CarPlayLB

Karl if im not mistaken the bearing and top and bottom cup is nothing more than whats in a 26" bicycle forks even the threads are the same for the fork nut.
Yuup! Bicycle stuff! You will see once you pull it apart. Your local bicycle shop will have the parts...mine did!

trinik7597

hey karl , i have a bunch of almost new bikes in the garage !! if you cant find the parts i will pull one apart and send you what you need :thumbsup: