Muskin Cat

I'm looking for CHEAP fenders for a cat Eliminator. Also a rear fenderwith mounting brackets for a cat 350ss. I also need a switch plate for both and clutch covers for both. Sorry but I can't afford perfect ones, but I can strip, straighten, and chrome beat up ones ! Thanks .

I'm looking for CHEAP fenders for a cat Eliminator. Also a rear fenderwith mounting brackets for a cat 350ss. I also need a switch plate for both and clutch covers for both. Sorry but I can't afford perfect ones, but I can strip, straighten, and chrome beat up ones ! Thanks .
Fenders and switch plates are tough to find in any condition, let alone cheap.
However, member Slow Greg has NOS medium length clutch covers (they can be trimmed down) for very reasonable price. I bought a couple off of him and was very satisfied.

Just picked up two more cats. I need another eliminator sissy bar, seat rails for a 400x rear shocks for both. If anyone has cat parts collecting dust, I sure could use them ! I have two 350ss' , a 3501, two Eliminators, and a 400 x only one is100% complete (r3501).

Hi I'm fairly new to this site and was wondering if you have any photos of your cat 350 ss. I also have a cat and was told it was a 350 but I can't find any info on it. it would be greatly appreciated.

I have pictures of my survivor r3501 in the muskin cat gallery. And my silver 350ss . They are basically the same.post A picture of yours and I'll tell you what it is.

I have seven cats now!!! I can't stop ! Need sissy bar, clutch covers , fenders , wheels , its not even a year since I bought the first one !!

I have seven cats now!!! I can't stop ! Need sissy bar, clutch covers , fenders , wheels , its not even a year since I bought the first one !!
Word of advice. Finish the ones you have now. Other wise you will end up like me and 16 cat bikes to finish and other bikes.

Send me some parts so I can ! They just keep popping up now that people around town know I've been working on them. I won't even tell you about the non muskin cats that I have turned away.

I am also interested in "nice" stuff , but i can't pay the Smithsonian prices. Also vintage h-30 h-35 and hs-40s are somthing I buy in various condition. I lost all my old contacts so I have to start all over . Sorry.

Last edited: