Muskin Dune Cat, tragically, now FOR SALE.

This Muskin Dune Cat is almost literally an open book as I have posted a very detailed photolog of it's complete restoration over the past year, here on OldMiniBikes

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/more-than-two-wheels/67536-new-member-muskin-dune-cat-project.html

That doesn't leave me much else to say about the cart itself.

I came here a year ago not really an OldMiniBikes enthusiast, but I have spent enough time here to understand that folks here are often willing to pay more for an awesome project to work on, than for someone else's completed project- and no one ever recoups the money and effort they invest into these things.

With that in mind, I still aim to get $2200 out of this cart, and intend to list it locally, and will be parking it at the local motorcycle shop here in a few days. If you are interested, but turned-off at the number, contact me anyway, as this thing will soon go to my best offer.

I live in Albuquerque NM, it's near the center of the state, and am willing to deliver this cart to Gallup (Arizona State line), Farmington or Raton (Colorado State Line), Tucumcari or Las Cruces (Texas State Line) calculating the cost of my gas into our agreed upon sale price. I'm also willing to help in getting this thing shipped through other channels at the buyers expense.

contact me here on OldMiniBikes, or call Mike 1-505-350-9697 or E-mail me directly at msahlm@yahoo.com. I'm a Law Enforcement Officer, so don't even try any hinky Western Union crap on me.

This is OldMiniBikes, You get nothing but respect here unless you otherwise deserve differently. Good luck with your sale Officer.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I didn't even mean to imply OMBers would try to scam me, but the scammer do float ALL these forums and send crazy offers hoping to catch someone flat-footed. There were a bunch of guys scammed on AR15.com out of some gun parts a while back- that's why I thought to say that.

On that note, I am open to some partial trades involving firearms (if it's ok to use that word on here).

Last edited:
weekly bump- I have not yet listed this locally yet, but will this week- Was hoping it would go to OMBer but looks like those odds are fleeting.

$2000

I've finally found the free time to list this cart locally and it's about to go up on E-bay as well. It really must go, so the price is still dropping-

I was away for a couple of weeks, but the cart is still for sale. I'm sure I'd have better luck in the springtime, but our medical bills are now credit card debt. :shrug: entertaining all offers. :shrug: