My Turn Please

Hello Everyone,
First, great community! Secondly, I am posting some pics of my childhood minibike that I would greatly appreciate any identification on. Here is the short version of my story:

When I was about 7-9 years old, my father obtained this minibike frame and slapped a wheel-horse riding tractor motor in it. The foot peg on the right side was completely hidden by the overhang of the engine. So you could imagine the posture one had to take to ride it. Life changes happened shortly thereafter and the fun stopped. The frame enjoyed the open road after me with some younger cousins, but ultimately it sat for 35+ years in my family barn. Until now! Over the past couple years I've had this desire to resurrect this portion of my life that had some fun moments. Also to honor my father who passed away in 1994. So the hunt for the frame began.

You are seeing her as she sits. No longer perfectly straight, and her fossilized rubber makes her stand all by herself.

The years I would ride this with my father was roughly 1974-1976. And even then you could tell that it had previous owners.

I would really appreciate an identification from someone. Then I will utilize all the information in the forums to figure out my plan.

Thanks!
Michael

toomanytoys

Not sure on the make of one. Buts its great you still have the frame. Restore her to her former glory and I canpcompromise you that when you take it for a spin you will be 7 again. Something about a minibike that takes us back to being kids again.