My yard sale find

My son is calling this is "Harley" but I would like to know, perhaps, what kind it is, not that it really matters. While we await a possible i.d. I'll have my son look through the answered posts to see if he finds another like it. Thanks, and I look forward to learning more about vintage bikes...my son has gone nuts over them!

I can take a closer snapshot of a particular part if I know what is needed. I could not find any identifying name or number anywhere. It looks as though someone spraypainted the whole thing black.

pc

buckeye

Welcome to OldMiniBikes by the way. Those things are that. Just those things. It will give him a good start for sure. Especially learning wrench sizes.

Thank you!

Thanks! Chinese, eh? I wouldn't have guessed that.

And the bolt-tightening issue may just be a blessing in disguise. My son has an uncontrollable urge to use a wrench...so if he has a real reason to use, perhaps he won't completely disassemble this thing!

I probably won't post much in the future since I don't know anything worth telling, but I'll for sure be lurking around trying to learn. We may be in the market for more motorized toys in the future :)

pc