My youngest boy turns 10 today!

I'm so excited. Can't wait to give him the Bonanza when I get home. I can wait for the $$$ I'll spend on it though...:laugh: Those of you that met him at Windber know he's my right hand man. I'm sure you'll be seeing his new project on here shortly.:doah: Happy Birthday Andrew!!:happybday:

Thanks guys. Unfortunately he came down with a fever and we had to pick him up at school. No Cheesecake Factory for him tonight. I'll take a pic when he gets his "gift" from me and post it up.:thumbsup:

TomH

You go dude, I have really enjoyed Square Choppers and little Square Chopper's build and Yoopers kid and all the rest, you guys are the best examples of how to do it.:thumbsup:

Well, I missed the yelling, screaming, and jumping around part. You can't see in the picture, but he is pointing to the garage. He said, "you're giving me that new clone too right???":blink::blink::blink:
I love this kid. He was determined to build a new bike for Windber and I'm damn proud to help him. He still treasure the Teatanus Shot bike and all of the work we did so this one should be twice as much fun. :thumbsup: