Nearly Done 1971 Moto Beta Bebe Premier

:thumbsup: Hi All! The Bebe is restored and shiny! We have had a great time with this project. We haven't tried to start her yet. I'll let ya know what happens as soon as we get the nerve to try. Right now, we"re just enjoying the shininess!!! :scooter: See the new pics in my album!!!!!

buckeye

Nice job! You painted the rims right? How did ya get them cleaned up enough to do what you did? Start that thing

markus

Looks great! did you have the tank decals made or Does Domi Racer have them again? Also, did your bike come with air pump or did you find a suitable replacement from another bike (I think a BMW Might work)?

I'm still trying to get space cleared to start my Bebe rebuild :doah:

we had the Premier decals made from an internet pic and the white decal is from a hand made drawing. the pump is a suitable replacement that we modified to fit.

thanks everyone for the comments:wink:

I hope some one can give me a suggestion. I bought what I THOUGHT was a complete Bebe - WROOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. The frame was hacked up & someone jimmy rigged iin a B&S engine. The thing is pretty well scrap but some of the parts, although original are in decent shape. Is there a market for this stuff? Should I put it on the parts forum & hope to find this stuff a good home? I've got the spoked wheels (chrome is flaked off) w/ Pirelli rubber, fenders, handle bars, lights, cables, seat. its useless to me but I figured there might be someone on here that needs it???? I'm a hot rodder myself & bought this as a winter project for my hubby & kids & THEN found out I made a mistake! Any suggestions would be appreciated. I guess I'm asking scrap it or sell it?