Need a swing arm for my heathkit boonie

Im looking for a swing arm for my heathkit boonie. But id like to keep with the wider rear tire. Not a fan of bigger frame bikes with littlr wheels lol. Im not sure what other bike would have that swing arm than a hilltopper. Please let me know thanks!!

yeah boonie didnt have on so it would have to be made. im working on picking up a boonie and have a heathkit, if you want me to make you one...

yeah boonie didnt have on so it would have to be made. im working on picking up a boonie and have a heathkit, if you want me to make you one...
I am almost inclined to believe Heathkit did not make a suspended Boonie Bike ....

A member minibikerick posted this on 2-20-15 ... he has only posted twice ....

I have spent some time looking at it ... either its an old, very well done home job or its a factory protptype that was a one off.
The dreamer in me likes to think the latter.

That is a Hilltopper swingarm and shocks.
The color is right, the patina is old looking ...

So for a fact there is a "Factory" (me deaming) suspended Boonie out in California!

Here is a link to that thread ...
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/strictly-us-vintage/108373-heathkit-boonie-bike.html?highlight=pack+rack

JKautoFab

thats hilltopper stuff added on there. there wouldnt have been a briggs onit

but yea, i looks pretty cool. I can build that if you want

If someone can build one that would be sweet but i dont plane on going with the hilltopper look or the spring look. This boonie will be on an air bag.