Need Governor Spring for B&S 5HP

First post here.

I have a Craftsman tiller with a 5HP Briggs and Stratton engine (# 130202-3280-01) that won't advance beyond idle and I think the governor spring is stretched. Looking up the spring in the parts manual I come up with a 262310 "Spring - Governor Link", inputting that number at the B&S website shows it having been changed to part number 691819.

But upon finding a picture of this spring for sale on eBay it looks nothing like the one off of my engine:

Local small engine shop is no help, they have none in stock and aren't sure what to order.

Any advice? Thanks in advance!!

Motra

I can't believe the local guys won't help much. They should be able to easily supply you with the exact spring you need. Idiots! I'll check on it and let you know.

Thanks. I finally ID'd (I hope) and ordered the spring.

Part # 691816. Ordered from H and H Lawncare Equipment. Spring was only $3 but shipping is $8, which would be OK if I could get it quick but after asking for quick shipment I was told "7-10 days".

spring

Thanks. I finally ID'd (I hope) and ordered the spring.

Part # 691816. Ordered from H and H Lawncare Equipment. Spring was only $3 but shipping is $8, which would be OK if I could get it quick but after asking for quick shipment I was told "7-10 days".
pm and ill give you my address you send me a self addressed stamped envelope I will send you a spring I have a whole bin full of them.